Press Conference title : “COVID 19 local and national NGOs in Bangladesh”
- Date and Time : 19th April 2020, 11h00 to 12h30
- Virtual press conference link: https://zoom.us/j/96754710144
- Virtual Zoom meeting ID : 967 5471 0144
- Will be broadcasted in facebook page of ADAB, COAST Trust, Disaster Forum, FNB, NAHAB and NIRAPAD.
- COAST Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/coastbd/
- For download, Bangla position paper, English position paper.
Aid Transparency and Solidarity Approach in Rohingya Response
Dhaka Time and Place : 1st December 2018, Saturday , 10.00 am to 13.30 pm, CIRDAP Auditorium, Old Building, 1st floor, Paltan, Dhaka.
First 30 minutes for networking with tea, Session will start from 10.30 am.
Related slides and Paper for Multi stakeholder dialogue:
- Draft updated outline for Multi stakeholder dialogue [Download]
- Draft Slide on Presentation 1. (English) Dialogue Objective, Principles and CCNF Concern on Planing & Coordination
- Draft Slide on Presentation 2. (English) Study done by COAST (Brief Report)
- Draft Slide on Presentation 3. (English) Mission Report and some other Recommendations in view of Grand Bargain Commitments.
- CCNF position on next JRP 2019 preparation and its methodology [Download]
- Some talking points from CCNF members on Rohingya Relief / ISCG Coordination to the review mission _Draft [Download]
- Mission report of Grand Bargain localization team Bangladesh mission, October 2018 [Download]
- Localization Approach to Rohingya Response [Download]
- Charter 4 Change [English] [Bangla]
- Grand Bargain Outcome: Ten Streams (English) (Bangla)
- 18 Expectations and Demands from Bangladeshi NGOs [Bangla] [English]
- 10 Point Demand_Towards a Sustainable Rohingya Response [Bangla] [English]