- COAST origin and evolution
- COAST Review in 2022 – 2023 by staff and external consultant
- Future situation analysis which will influence the NGO and CSO growth
- COAST Vision, Mission and Values
- Core program
- Non-core programs (grant based programs)
- Advocacy and networking
- Organizational Sustainability Analysis
- Budget & Financial Plan_FY2023-24
- Cross cutting Gender Relation, Complaint Response Mechanism
- MEAL (Monitoring Evaluation and Accountability and Learning)
Only For COAST Staff
- ডা: রিয়াসাত আজিম (মোবাইল- ০১৭৬২-৩৬৭৩৭৯)
- ডা: লামিয়া রশিদ (মোবাইল-০১৭৮৭-১৯৯৫৫৬)
Complaint Hotline Numbers:
01711 455591 (for Male)
01713 328810 (for Female)
Project Documents (PP, PoP, FD-6/FD-7, Newsletter)
There are no objects in this facebook feed.
COAST in Radio
Interview of Rezaul Karim Chowdhury of COAST with BBC about Boat Accident in Kortoa River in Panchagor District_27 September 2022.
Interview of Mustafa Kamal Akanda and Mujibul Haque Munir of COAST with BBC Radio about Lonch Accident in Shitalokkha River in Narayangonj _21 March, 2022.
Interview of Mujibul Haque Munir of COAST with BBC Radio about Ferry Accident in Munshigonj_31 October, 2021.