• Promoting voices of people whose rights are being denied and violated
• Creating social environment in building people’s dignity
• Channeling isolated, unlinked efforts about human rights and governance into linked and aligned actions
• Challenging the vested interests and established hierarchies in the society that perpetuate poverty
MJF works with different sectors of the society including non-government organizations, civil society, private sector, and state institutions. It provides financial and technical support to the stakeholders in creating an enabling environment where human rights and good governance are upheld and nurtured by the stakeholders.
How we related with MJF:
- Strengthening Local Governance for Pro poor Service Delivery
web link: Manusher Jonno Foundation